Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
WPC 1228 - Ice Cold LAST CALL
Jul 17, 2012 11:06:34   #
St3v3M Loc: 35,000 feet
 
> http://www.uglyhedgehog.com/t-51547-1.html#842386 <

Voting starts Thursday morning. Good luck everyone!

> http://www.uglyhedgehog.com/t-51547-1.html#842386 <

Reply
Jul 18, 2012 05:43:10   #
mafadecay Loc: Wales UK
 
St3v3M wrote:


Im getting really pushed for time. I know what I want to do but I have a lot on. I have already put in a lot of work with failed trials so I really do want to take part. My entry, if I manage to get one, will be a last minute upload.

The trouble is your thursday morning is different to mine. Can you please be a little more accurate in time zone etc. What is the deadline going to be by world time and I will try my best to make it? Or what time is the cut off and what time zone are you using.

Many thanks in advance.

Reply
Jul 18, 2012 05:44:49   #
mafadecay Loc: Wales UK
 
St3v3M wrote:


Wow I noticed you are sporting a new Avitar their from your trip to Africa. Nice!

Reply
 
 
Jul 18, 2012 06:51:38   #
St3v3M Loc: 35,000 feet
 
mafadecay wrote:
St3v3M wrote:


Im getting really pushed for time. I know what I want to do but I have a lot on. I have already put in a lot of work with failed trials so I really do want to take part. My entry, if I manage to get one, will be a last minute upload.

The trouble is your thursday morning is different to mine. Can you please be a little more accurate in time zone etc. What is the deadline going to be by world time and I will try my best to make it? Or what time is the cut off and what time zone are you using.

Many thanks in advance.
quote=St3v3M > http://www.uglyhedgehog.com/t-5... (show quote)


The website is linked to to the East Coast Time Zone so to get the posts in on time I close and open the challenges at approximately 11pm EST.
11pm EST looks to be 4am GMT. Good luck with your enteries and if you miss this one there is always the next one!

Reply
Jul 18, 2012 06:53:12   #
St3v3M Loc: 35,000 feet
 
mafadecay wrote:
St3v3M wrote:


Wow I noticed you are sporting a new Avitar their from your trip to Africa. Nice!


Thank you! He comes with an interesting story...

Reply
Jul 18, 2012 08:25:41   #
mafadecay Loc: Wales UK
 
St3v3M wrote:
mafadecay wrote:
St3v3M wrote:


Wow I noticed you are sporting a new Avitar their from your trip to Africa. Nice!


Thank you! He comes with an interesting story...


Thanks for that. You did the conversion for me also what a star. It would be a shame not to get something uploaded by then.

Please share some of your pics and stories. I don't travel abroad much but I think if I was to go on a shoot Africa would be one of my first choices.

Reply
Jul 18, 2012 11:19:58   #
St3v3M Loc: 35,000 feet
 
mafadecay wrote:
Wow I noticed you are sporting a new Avitar their from your trip to Africa. Nice!


Thank you! He comes with an interesting story...[/quote]

Thanks for that. You did the conversion for me also what a star. It would be a shame not to get something uploaded by then.

Please share some of your pics and stories. I don't travel abroad much but I think if I was to go on a shoot Africa would be one of my first choices.[/quote]

South Africa is beautiful and the people are amazing! This is my fourth trip and I feel at home here each time. On the other hand, if my Visa gets sorted I will be going to Nigeria Sunday for a week. IF...I make it home I will tell you all about it.

On my first trip I was gifted a day and a half at Shamwari http://www.shamwari.com which changed my life. I've been back once since and have been to another game park too. It is one of those trips you simply must do, and it isn't that far for you.

Stories to follow.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.