Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Taking one at the plate
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Feb 8, 2018 09:05:44   #
kerry12
 
This is a shot of my Grandson taking a pitch to the helmet During a game last spring. He just got right back up and shook it off.


(Download)

| Reply
Feb 8, 2018 09:26:30   #
GalaxyCat (a regular here)
 
Great!

| Reply
Feb 8, 2018 09:28:04   #
Dannj (a regular here)
 
What timing! I see the ball on the right. Is that before it hit him or the carom after?
Glad he's ok but a nervous time for a Grandfather😊

| Reply
Feb 8, 2018 11:06:55   #
vonzip (a regular here)
 
Good action shot. vz

| Reply
Feb 8, 2018 11:49:21   #
kerry12
 
I believe it was after the hit. I was busy snapping away.
Dannj wrote:
What timing! I see the ball on the right. Is that before it hit him or the carom after?
Glad he's ok but a nervous time for a Grandfather😊

| Reply
Feb 8, 2018 23:42:08   #
Swamp-Cork
 
Thank goodness for those helmets, Kerry!

| Reply
Feb 9, 2018 06:50:59   #
bedouin
 
I got "beaned" at age 13 by the hardest throwing pitcher in our league. I was ok afterwards but 60 years later I still drool a lot.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2018 09:16:52   #
kerry12
 
You can be sure of that
Swamp-Cork wrote:
Thank goodness for those helmets, Kerry!

| Reply
Feb 9, 2018 09:17:59   #
kerry12
 
I got hit a few times also, but never in the head. Although some would argue taht I did.
bedouin wrote:
I got "beaned" at age 13 by the hardest throwing pitcher in our league. I was ok afterwards but 60 years later I still drool a lot.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.