Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Enigmas
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Dec 11, 2017 10:13:30   #
sgt hop
 
Enigmas



(1) Isn’t it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don’t?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans - when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.”

(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it’s worth it.” Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it?

(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, - but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, - it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover
there are other points of view.”

(8) Joseph Sobran said: “‘Need’ now means wanting someone else’s money. ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own. ‘Compassion’ is when a politician arranges the transfer.”

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:19:04   #
Jerry1940
 
Enjoyed

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:31:46   #
Bill Newbe
 
There are other forums for this.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:36:50   #
Terrymac (a regular here)
 
Your'e new here aren't you. Bill Newbe. This is the general chit chat section.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:37:41   #
DIRTY HARRY
 
YOU SURE ARE OPEN MINDED...

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:38:08   #
pentaxion
 
Only in America could such an unamerican, unchristian, unethical, and--with Roy Moore-- totally amoral administration get away with calling itself pro- American.
That's an enigma.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:41:21   #
Shakey
 
sgt hop wrote:
Enigmas

(1) Isn’t it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don’t?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans - when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.”

(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it’s worth it.” Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it?

(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, - but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, - it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover
there are other points of view.”

(8) Joseph Sobran said: “‘Need’ now means wanting someone else’s money. ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own. ‘Compassion’ is when a politician arranges the transfer.”

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
Enigmas br br (1) Isn’t it weird that in America,... (show quote)


Not so much an enigmas as too close to the truth.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:42:13   #
ottopj (a regular here)
 
Boring claptrap!

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 10:59:05   #
Fotoartist (a regular here)
 
All truth. And fresh! Some of these I haven't heard before. I would like to see what the specific objections are to any of these. Seems unrefutable. On deaf ears in a photography forum though.
sgt hop wrote:
Enigmas



(1) Isn’t it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don’t?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans - when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.”

(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it’s worth it.” Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it?

(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, - but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, - it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover
there are other points of view.”

(8) Joseph Sobran said: “‘Need’ now means wanting someone else’s money. ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own. ‘Compassion’ is when a politician arranges the transfer.”

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
Enigmas br br br br (1) Isn’t it weird that in... (show quote)

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 11:03:16   #
JohnSwanda (a regular here)
 
Terrymac wrote:
Your'e new here aren't you. Bill Newbe. This is the general chit chat section.


Divisive political discussions belong in the attic.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 11:05:53   #
DIRTY HARRY
 
I SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE ATTITUDES AND BULLING AND HATE.. MY FATHER IN LAW GAVE HIS LIFE IN THE BACK OF A B-17 0 SOME YEARS AGO FIGHTING THIS THOUGHT PROCESS. VE ARE DA MASTER RACE, YA!

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 11:19:37   #
Fotoartist (a regular here)
 
If by the "attic" you mean the thought processes of your brain you are correct.
JohnSwanda wrote:
Divisive political discussions belong in the attic.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 11:46:21   #
boberic (a regular here)
 
pentaxion wrote:
Only in America could such an unamerican, unchristian, unethical, and--with Roy Moore-- totally amoral administration get away with calling itself pro- American.
That's an enigma.


And just what crime has Moore been charged with? I always thought that enigmas were given for constipation. ( and don't you tell me that nobody else thought this)

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 11:55:19   #
hondo812 (a regular here)
 
pentaxion wrote:
Only in America could such an unamerican, unchristian, unethical, and--with Roy Moore-- totally amoral administration get away with calling itself pro- American.
That's an enigma.


Roy Moore? That's for the people of Alabama to decide, isn't it?

Imagine how they must feel about Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts, or Schumer in New York.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2017 11:58:19   #
thom w (a regular here)
 
pentaxion wrote:
Only in America could such an unamerican, unchristian, unethical, and--with Roy Moore-- totally amoral administration get away with calling itself pro- American.
That's an enigma.



| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.