Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
SOLD - Canon 60D with 18-200 lens
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Dec 4, 2017 12:22:08   #
abc1234
 
Both body and lens are very clean with no known problems. This is a highly reliable set up. Best camera I had since I started in photography back in 1959 until I upgraded to the 80D. Comes with battery, original box, strap, lens and body caps, and manuals. Lens has a Hoya UV filter and Canon lens hood. Sold as shown, as is. PayPal. Buyer pays for shipping. Was $1,400 new. Now $525.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Dec 5, 2017 20:33:04   #
WF2B
 
abc1234 wrote:
Both body and lens are very clean with no known problems. This is a highly reliable set up. Best camera I had since I started in photography back in 1959 until I upgraded to the 80D. Comes with battery, original box, strap, lens and body caps, and manuals. Lens has a Hoya UV filter and Canon lens hood. Sold as shown, as is. PayPal. Buyer pays for shipping. Was $1,400 new. Now $525.

This is indeed a great camera. I recently sold mine with a Tamron 18-270 lens for $450 cash, so I think your price is pretty reasonable considering that the Canon lens cost about twice the Tamron lens.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2017 20:41:15   #
abc1234
 
WF2B wrote:
This is indeed a great camera. I recently sold mine with a Tamron 18-270 lens for $450 cash, so I think your price is pretty reasonable considering that the Canon lens cost about twice the Tamron lens.


Thank you. I priced it on eBay but sold it privately to a local party. Saved the commission and shipping so in a sense, I did get more.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2017 22:24:34   #
WF2B
 
abc1234 wrote:
Thank you. I priced it on eBay but sold it privately to a local party. Saved the commission and shipping so in a sense, I did get more.

Great! What are you replacing it with?
Edit: Went back and read your post and saw you got an 80D.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2017 22:28:16   #
abc1234
 
The 80D and Sigma 18-300 which upon careful testing seems as shart as the Canon and without the creep.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.