Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Lensbaby
Mellow Yellows - Sweet 35 +8mm macro converter
Aug 13, 2017 15:48:44   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Hope you enjoy more flower shots from my garden


I added a texture layer on the first image.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Aug 13, 2017 15:56:33   #
CathyAnn Loc: Live full-time in an RV, traveling
 
Love them all, Angela! On that first one, my favorite, that texture is subtle, so well done!!!

Reply
Aug 13, 2017 16:02:31   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
CathyAnn wrote:
Love them all, Angela! On that first one, my favorite, that texture is subtle, so well done!!!


Many thanks, Cathy, for your wonderful comment and glad you enjoyed these!! I found that texture on Elements... and so easy to layer. I don't remember if you have this program, but if you do and want me to show you, let me know!

Reply
 
 
Aug 13, 2017 20:02:40   #
CathyAnn Loc: Live full-time in an RV, traveling
 
angela k wrote:
Many thanks, Cathy, for your wonderful comment and glad you enjoyed these!! I found that texture on Elements... and so easy to layer. I don't remember if you have this program, but if you do and want me to show you, let me know!


I do have Elements, and am going to get the tutorial on it. I've learned a great deal from YouTube videos by "How to Gurus," and the tutorial is by him - 3 CD's, and they're not expensive at all! With those, I can go over and over them until I get it all learned. But I appreciate your offer very much! Thank you.

Reply
Aug 13, 2017 20:09:16   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
CathyAnn wrote:
I do have Elements, and am going to get the tutorial on it. I've learned a great deal from YouTube videos by "How to Gurus," and the tutorial is by him - 3 CD's, and they're not expensive at all! With those, I can go over and over them until I get it all learned. But I appreciate your offer very much! Thank you.
I do have Elements, and am going to get the tutori... (show quote)



Reply
Aug 14, 2017 05:48:09   #
jayway55 Loc: Philadelphia Area - USA
 
Mellow yellows for sure, Angela! I love all three, very unique in their own way. The texture in the first shot is really nice, the second one is very dreamy, and I love the composition of the last shot. Yellow flowers are one of my favorites to shoot. They're so cheery and remind me of sunshine. The downloads are a must! Just gorgeous!
I leave for the airport around 11 this morning. Can't wait to get there. Into the furnace!!

Reply
Aug 14, 2017 06:45:36   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
jayway55 wrote:
Mellow yellows for sure, Angela! I love all three, very unique in their own way. The texture in the first shot is really nice, the second one is very dreamy, and I love the composition of the last shot. Yellow flowers are one of my favorites to shoot. They're so cheery and remind me of sunshine. The downloads are a must! Just gorgeous!
I leave for the airport around 11 this morning. Can't wait to get there. Into the furnace!!


Good morning Jane and I thank you again and again for your always wonderful and thoughful comments... glad you enjoyed!! Sometimes I find yellow hard to shoot, all depending on the lighing!
Have a fantastic time with your sister and stay cool and make sure you come home with a SD card full of Florida images!!
Safe flight, my friend!!

Reply
 
 
Aug 14, 2017 18:50:21   #
nanaval Loc: Cornwall
 
£ very nice mellow yellows Angela...

Reply
Aug 14, 2017 19:19:06   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
nanaval wrote:
£ very nice mellow yellows Angela...


Thanks so much Val!!

Reply
Aug 15, 2017 05:49:36   #
nanaval Loc: Cornwall
 
£ should have been 3

Reply
Aug 15, 2017 08:06:27   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
nanaval wrote:
£ should have been 3



Reply
 
 
Sep 9, 2019 09:30:45   #
Tazzy Loc: Tampa area
 
All are beautiful

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Lensbaby
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.