Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Two more from Jonesport, Maine
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Aug 2, 2017 06:47:28   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
Two more from our recent vacation and family reunion in Maine.

The first one is a two-shot panorama created in Photoshop Elements. This was near sunset, taken from Perio Point, Beals Island, about 100 yards from our front door.
Sunset over the reach.
Sunset over the reach....
(Download)
A PERECT day!
A PERECT day!...
(Download)

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 06:54:39   #
angler Loc: StHelens England
 
Beautiful shots Steve.

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 08:05:36   #
SpyderJan Loc: New Smyrna Beach. FL
 
sb wrote:
Two more from our recent vacation and family reunion in Maine.

The first one is a two-shot panorama created in Photoshop Elements. This was near sunset, taken from Perio Point, Beals Island, about 100 yards from our front door.


Both pictures are good, but I especially like the panorama. Nice stitching.

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2017 10:01:47   #
jederick Loc: Northern Utah
 
Beautiful and serene captures...seascapes offer marvelous scenes for photographers and you captured them well.

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 13:00:16   #
blue-ultra Loc: New Hampshire
 
You have done a very nice job with these two images. These are my favorite subjects. Sadly I have been unable to do any seascapes this year (yet!). Thank you for sharing...

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 13:54:18   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
sb wrote:
Two more from our recent vacation and family reunion in Maine.

The first one is a two-shot panorama created in Photoshop Elements. This was near sunset, taken from Perio Point, Beals Island, about 100 yards from our front door.


I like #2 sb. The foreground flowers add interest.

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 17:49:19   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
angler wrote:
Beautiful shots Steve.


Thanks, Jim.

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2017 17:49:39   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
photophile wrote:
I like #2 sb. The foreground flowers add interest.


Thanks, Karin.

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 17:50:27   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
blue-ultra wrote:
You have done a very nice job with these two images. These are my favorite subjects. Sadly I have been unable to do any seascapes this year (yet!). Thank you for sharing...


Thanks. You live in an area with lots of natural beauty also!

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 17:51:02   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
jederick wrote:
Beautiful and serene captures...seascapes offer marvelous scenes for photographers and you captured them well.


Thanks. It was such a nice week in such a nice location.

Reply
Aug 2, 2017 17:51:23   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
Thanks, Jan.

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2017 19:34:31   #
Swamp-Cork Loc: Lanexa, Virginia
 
Excellent downloads, Steve!

Reply
Aug 3, 2017 05:49:48   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
Swamp-Cork wrote:
Excellent downloads, Steve!


Thanks, Swampy.

Reply
Aug 3, 2017 06:01:05   #
rlaugh Loc: Michigan & Florida
 
Fine shots!

Reply
Aug 3, 2017 06:27:09   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
rlaugh wrote:
Fine shots!


Thanks, Bob.

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.