Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
NYC
Oct 23, 2016 19:32:09   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Taken from a recent trip to the city...

Peeling, but still appealing...
Peeling, but still appealing......
(Download)
A View With A Window...
A View With A Window......
(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 05:46:28   #
rlaugh Loc: Michigan & Florida
 
A fine job on these my friend!!!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 10:01:05   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
rlaugh wrote:
A fine job on these my friend!!!


Thanks Bob.... first time posting in this section, thought I'd give it a try!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 12:55:09   #
Sirius_one Loc: S.F. Bay Area
 
Great post work my friend!!!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 13:47:47   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Sirius_one wrote:
Great post work my friend!!!


Thank you kindly, Sirius and I appreciate you tracking me down in this section, first time posting in here!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 16:09:14   #
Sirius_one Loc: S.F. Bay Area
 
angela k wrote:
Thank you kindly, Sirius and I appreciate you tracking me down in this section, first time posting in here!


I have to go to your avatar and click on your latest posts. Where ther's a will, there's a way I also have to go to web mail to get my mail as it won't go through the regular mail.

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 17:21:32   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Sirius_one wrote:
I have to go to your avatar and click on your latest posts. Where ther's a will, there's a way I also have to go to web mail to get my mail as it won't go through the regular mail.


I'm so sorry you are having such trouble... Do you know that Corky, Swam Cork, has the same trouble not seeing me on his buddy list... someone has it in for little me!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 17:56:32   #
Snap Shot Loc: California
 
Nicely done Angela! Love the processing!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 18:52:13   #
Sirius_one Loc: S.F. Bay Area
 
angela k wrote:
I'm so sorry you are having such trouble... Do you know that Corky, Swam Cork, has the same trouble not seeing me on his buddy list... someone has it in for little me!


Or for Swamp Cork and me

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 18:54:43   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Snap Shot wrote:
Nicely done Angela! Love the processing!


Thanks Bill, I love working on anything old and loaded with texture!!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2016 18:56:51   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Sirius_one wrote:
Or for Swamp Cork and me


maybe!!

| Reply
Oct 25, 2016 08:04:49   #
waegwan Loc: Mae Won Li
 
angela k wrote:
Taken from a recent trip to the city...



I really like #1, I can dream up all kinds of stories about that one. :)

| Reply
Oct 25, 2016 08:16:49   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
waegwan wrote:
I really like #1, I can dream up all kinds of stories about that one. :)


Thank you waegwan for your visit, kind words and 2 thumbs up, I appreciate them... glad you enjoyed and I would also love to hear those stories if walls could talk!!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.