Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Jack in the Pulpit
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 15, 2016 13:20:51   #
BassmanBruce
 
A few shots from last Spring of a somewhat difficult to me subject due to the dark colors, still a favorite to for me to wander the woods for.
Taken in wooded dunes above Hamlin lake just outside Ludington, Michigan.
C & C appreciated.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Jul 15, 2016 13:26:09   #
debbie wrazen
 
The downloads are beautiful, Bruce . Jack in the pulpits happen to one of my favorite woodland flowers. They are so difficult to locate even if you go to the same place every year. Good job on the lighting.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2016 13:28:37   #
BassmanBruce
 
debbie wrazen wrote:
The downloads are beautiful, Bruce . Jack in the pulpits happen to one of my favorite woodland flowers. They are so difficult to locate even if you go to the same place every year. Good job on the lighting.


Thanks Debbie, yeah I swear they get up and walk around when your not looking! lol!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2016 13:36:16   #
ebbote
 
Very good set Bruce.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2016 14:21:54   #
angler
 
Excellent set Bruce.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2016 20:38:08   #
BassmanBruce
 
ebbote wrote:
Very good set Bruce.


Thanks ebbote!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2016 20:38:31   #
BassmanBruce
 
angler wrote:
Excellent set Bruce.


Thanks Angler!

| Reply
Jul 16, 2016 06:09:59   #
Manglesphoto (a regular here)
 
BassmanBruce wrote:
A few shots from last Spring of a somewhat difficult to me subject due to the dark colors, still a favorite to for me to wander the woods for.
Taken in wooded dunes above Hamlin lake just outside Ludington, Michigan.
C & C appreciated.


Very nice images
The third image is just a tad bright & The composition suffers from having an even number of blooms , I don't know why but odd numbers are more pleasing to the eye.

| Reply
Jul 16, 2016 10:06:18   #
BassmanBruce
 
Manglesphoto wrote:
Very nice images
The third image is just a tad bright & The composition suffers from having an even number of blooms , I don't know why but odd numbers are more pleasing to the eye.


Thanks for looking and commenting, I am already looking forward to nxt Spring to give them another try.

| Reply
Jul 16, 2016 22:37:26   #
sailorsmom
 
Really beautiful, Bruce! Well done!

| Reply
Jul 17, 2016 08:53:00   #
Nikonnorm
 
Know them as preacher in the pulpit
Nice pics by the way.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2016 12:06:59   #
BassmanBruce
 
sailorsmom wrote:
Really beautiful, Bruce! Well done!


Thanks for stopping by!

| Reply
Jul 18, 2016 12:07:36   #
BassmanBruce
 
Nikonnorm wrote:
Know them as preacher in the pulpit
Nice pics by the way.


Thanks for looking and commenting!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.