Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Going Mad
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Sep 18, 2015 09:47:03   #
loboimages
 
Thanks for the information. I have to look and see if these filters are available in PS CC, and give it a try.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2015 09:51:04   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
loboimages wrote:
Thanks for the information. I have to look and see if these filters are available in PS CC, and give it a try.


I'm sure they are! Go for it.. it's nothing but fun! Each design will be completely different and amazing. Best results are with flowers because of their inherent geometric design.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2015 10:56:53   #
ebbote
 
I too like #4 Snap, good job.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2015 11:04:54   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
ebbote wrote:
I too like #4 Snap, good job.


Thanks Ernest!

| Reply
Sep 18, 2015 12:45:09   #
Rathyatra (a regular here)
 
Cooler than cool!- very nice.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2015 13:19:04   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
Rathyatra wrote:
Cooler than cool!- very nice.


Thank you so much for the great feedback! Always appreciated!

| Reply
Sep 18, 2015 20:59:04   #
WereWolf1967
 
Snap Shot wrote:
Best viewed in Download.
Comments welcomed!
Got this idea from Yooper 2!


This is scary but the last one reminds me of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Waaay too many Joe-Bailey's today.

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 00:06:27   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
WereWolf1967 wrote:
This is scary but the last one reminds me of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Waaay too many Joe-Bailey's today.


Thanks for the reply. A thousand people could see this in a thousand different ways.

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 00:21:17   #
vicksart (a regular here)
 
These are beautiful and very creative. I suspect they'd make wonderful jigsaw puzzles.

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 01:15:42   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
vicksart wrote:
These are beautiful and very creative. I suspect they'd make wonderful jigsaw puzzles.


Puzzles would certainly be a real challenge!
Thanks for the feedback!

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 02:05:56   #
Collie lover
 
I've done something similar using effects in Corel PaintShop Pro X7. While playing around using twirls, kaleidiscope (sp), etc. I made the results into circles and thought they looked like ornaments. So I took a picture of an ornament hook, cropped it and placed it on top of the circle using layers. Might post them in the future.

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 06:18:09   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
Collie lover wrote:
I've done something similar using effects in Corel PaintShop Pro X7. While playing around using twirls, kaleidiscope (sp), etc. I made the results into circles and thought they looked like ornaments. So I took a picture of an ornament hook, cropped it and placed it on top of the circle using layers. Might post them in the future.


Christmas is only a little over three month's away!
Thanks for sharing!

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 19:08:02   #
Murray
 
Neat! I like the first.

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 19:48:46   #
Snap Shot (a regular here)
 
Murray wrote:
Neat! I like the first.


Thanks for the vote and reply!

| Reply
Sep 19, 2015 20:13:16   #
Sirius_one
 
Fascinating what you did with that flower; the last was the best.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.