Ugly Hedgehog - Photography
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Southport Airshow
Sep 27, 2014 05:43:17   #
lez68 Loc: crewe, cheshire, england.
 
hi guys, here is a couple of shots taken at Southport Air show last week. First time shooting planes for nearly 35 yrs, Unfortunately the weather wasn't on my side and no blue sky background. was waiting patiently for the Avro Vulcan only for it to cancel last minute....
All c&c's welcome.

Regards
Lez







Reply
Sep 27, 2014 05:49:40   #
cockney greg Loc: London E17
 
Great shots lez, are the Lancasters still doing the rounds?

Reply
Sep 27, 2014 06:02:38   #
lez68 Loc: crewe, cheshire, england.
 
thanks for the reply cockney, yeah the lancasters did fly over but I was too far away to get a decent shot with my 300mm lens, will be back with a vengeance next year.
cockney greg wrote:
Great shots lez, are the Lancasters still doing the rounds?

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2014 07:25:00   #
Leicaflex Loc: Cymru
 
Well taken

Reply
Sep 27, 2014 08:50:01   #
lez68 Loc: crewe, cheshire, england.
 
Leicaflex wrote:
Well taken


:thumbup: :thumbup:

Reply
Sep 27, 2014 11:13:23   #
rgrenaderphoto Loc: Hollywood, CA
 
Hey Lez, your watermark is distracting. It is the first thing the viewer's eye notices. You should consider moving it to the lower right hand corner and reducing the size to something like 8pt font.

Reply
Sep 27, 2014 13:06:56   #
lez68 Loc: crewe, cheshire, england.
 
rgrenaderphoto wrote:
Hey Lez, your watermark is distracting. It is the first thing the viewer's eye notices. You should consider moving it to the lower right hand corner and reducing the size to something like 8pt font.


Thanks for the comment , will keep that in mind gfdfg :thumbup:

Reply
 
 
Sep 28, 2014 17:32:33   #
sassman3629L Loc: South Florida
 
rgrenaderphoto wrote:
Hey Lez, your watermark is distracting. It is the first thing the viewer's eye notices. You should consider moving it to the lower right hand corner and reducing the size to something like 8pt font.


Lez:
I totally agree! It overwhelms the entire image as if it is the most important thing to You!?
JMHO!
Thanks for sharing your trip to the show.
Sonny

Reply
Sep 28, 2014 23:31:49   #
sailorsmom Loc: Souderton, PA
 
Very good shots, lez!

Reply
Oct 4, 2014 15:54:12   #
lez68 Loc: crewe, cheshire, england.
 
sassman3629L wrote:
Lez:
I totally agree! It overwhelms the entire image as if it is the most important thing to You!?
JMHO!
Thanks for sharing your trip to the show.
Sonny

thanks for the comment sassman, I have now changed it 50% opacity and white using a smaller font not as " in your face now"

regards
lez

Reply
Oct 4, 2014 15:55:07   #
lez68 Loc: crewe, cheshire, england.
 
sailorsmom wrote:
Very good shots, lez!

thanks sailorsmom, much appreciated
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com
Copyright 2011-2024 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.