Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
canon lenses for sale-SOLD
Feb 1, 2012 10:41:26   #
jimberton Loc: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
 
Both Lenses are Sold

both lenses are like brand new, only used a couple of times.

both lenses are canon have the optional canon lens hoods.

ef 50mm 1.4 usm....$250 SOLD
ef 85mm 1.8 usm...$275 SOLD

both were purchased from national camera in minneapolis this last september.

i have 2 L lenses that i never take off my 2 dslrs....so i have no use for these.

Reply
Feb 1, 2012 13:06:29   #
blueeyes3515 Loc: WV
 
Just a suggestion for you,
You may have better luck selling these if you were to list them in the classified section of this forum.

Reply
Feb 1, 2012 13:59:45   #
jimberton Loc: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
 
blueeyes3515 wrote:
Just a suggestion for you,
You may have better luck selling these if you were to list them in the classified section of this forum.


this is the classified section of the forum. where is the section you are talking about?

thanks

Reply
 
 
Feb 1, 2012 15:31:29   #
jimberton Loc: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
 
both lenses have front and rear lens caps

PLUS THEY HAVE BW PROFESSIONAL UV/HAZE FILTERS

Reply
Feb 1, 2012 17:29:48   #
blueeyes3515 Loc: WV
 
jimberton wrote:
blueeyes3515 wrote:
Just a suggestion for you,
You may have better luck selling these if you were to list them in the classified section of this forum.


this is the classified section of the forum. where is the section you are talking about?

thanks


Jim, LOL you are so right!! I am not sure where I was when viewing your post. We all have days like this occasionally (don't we)? I hope I am not alone...(HEHE)

Reply
Feb 1, 2012 18:20:36   #
jimberton Loc: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
 
blueeyes3515 wrote:
jimberton wrote:
blueeyes3515 wrote:
Just a suggestion for you,
You may have better luck selling these if you were to list them in the classified section of this forum.


this is the classified section of the forum. where is the section you are talking about?

thanks


Jim, LOL you are so right!! I am not sure where I was when viewing your post. We all have days like this occasionally (don't we)? I hope I am not alone...(HEHE)


hahahahaha......now i would have an excuse as i am old!!!! memory is the first to go, so tehy say!!

Reply
Feb 2, 2012 09:33:30   #
Lakeman Loc: Cornelius, NC
 
Does your pricing include shipping?

Reply
 
 
Feb 2, 2012 09:55:11   #
blueeyes3515 Loc: WV
 
jimberton wrote:
blueeyes3515 wrote:
jimberton wrote:
blueeyes3515 wrote:
Just a suggestion for you,
You may have better luck selling these if you were to list them in the classified section of this forum.


this is the classified section of the forum. where is the section you are talking about?

thanks


Jim, LOL you are so right!! I am not sure where I was when viewing your post. We all have days like this occasionally (don't we)? I hope I am not alone...(HEHE)


hahahahaha......now i would have an excuse as i am old!!!! memory is the first to go, so tehy say!!
quote=blueeyes3515 quote=jimberton quote=blueey... (show quote)


Yes, that is what they say but not quite sure as a lot of other things start to go as well!! *Smiles*

Reply
Feb 2, 2012 18:52:47   #
crazy4thread Loc: Minnesota
 
hahaha, thanks blueeyes for now I know "I" am not "the only one" You had me wondering where the heck I was looking :)



blueeyes3515 wrote:
jimberton wrote:
blueeyes3515 wrote:
Just a suggestion for you,
You may have better luck selling these if you were to list them in the classified section of this forum.


this is the classified section of the forum. where is the section you are talking about?

thanks


Jim, LOL you are so right!! I am not sure where I was when viewing your post. We all have days like this occasionally (don't we)? I hope I am not alone...(HEHE)

Reply
Feb 3, 2012 17:15:53   #
CharlieBoy
 
ef 50mm 1.4 usm....$250 still available?

Reply
Feb 3, 2012 17:47:46   #
Lakeman Loc: Cornelius, NC
 
CharlieBoy wrote:
ef 50mm 1.4 usm....$250 still available?

Follow up to my 2/2 question- Does $250 include shipping?
Thanks,
Norm

Reply
 
 
Feb 3, 2012 19:30:14   #
jimberton Loc: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
 
Lakeman wrote:
CharlieBoy wrote:
ef 50mm 1.4 usm....$250 still available?

Follow up to my 2/2 question- Does $250 include shipping?
Thanks,
Norm


yes it does!!

Reply
Feb 4, 2012 06:14:44   #
Lakeman Loc: Cornelius, NC
 
I will buy it. Can I send payment using PayPal?
Norm

Reply
Feb 4, 2012 09:33:57   #
jimberton Loc: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
 
Lakeman wrote:
I will buy it. Can I send payment using PayPal?
Norm


i just sent you a PM

Thanks!
Jim

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.