Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
JAG at aussie car show.
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 17, 2011 18:07:14   #
TJ Loc: Austraila, Toowoomba.
 
Ohh of corse i want to be told how it is, wher my improvements could be what iv'e done wrong after all thats one of the resons why im here.









Reply
Sep 17, 2011 18:12:14   #
sinatraman Loc: Vero Beach Florida, Earth,alpha quaudrant
 
wow just bloomin wow. I am trying desperately to think of something to improve on so that my reply would be usefull. the only thing I can think of is on number 1 just a tad more depth of field so that all of the car would be in focus. the blured background is well done and the reflections on the chrome hood ornament fabolous. you should print a large copy and hang on your wall.

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 18:30:47   #
TJ Loc: Austraila, Toowoomba.
 
sinatraman wrote:
wow just bloomin wow. I am trying desperately to think of something to improve on so that my reply would be usefull. the only thing I can think of is on number 1 just a tad more depth of field so that all of the car would be in focus. the blured background is well done and the reflections on the chrome hood ornament fabolous. you should print a large copy and hang on your wall.


shucks, thanks mate, yeah that deepth stuff is still a time consumer for me.
I brought that book you tell all about(Bryans understanding exposure) and it got here yesterday.

Reply
 
 
Sep 17, 2011 18:39:37   #
sinatraman Loc: Vero Beach Florida, Earth,alpha quaudrant
 
thanks, you'll love the book. I think of all the subjects im interested in to shoot, classic cars are number 1. Cars used to have style panache a certain swagger even, now days they look like they were desighned by committe.

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 18:44:52   #
suzanne
 
tj wrote:
Ohh of corse i want to be told how it is, wher my improvements could be what iv'e done wrong after all thats one of the resons why im here.


I love number 1!!!

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 18:48:29   #
sinatraman Loc: Vero Beach Florida, Earth,alpha quaudrant
 
I actually think if you made a large print of number 1 and framed it you could sell it to a jaguar dealer for his showroom. 8-)

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 19:48:36   #
manna Loc: Australia
 
I love the jag hood ornament, it looks awesome.

Reply
 
 
Sep 17, 2011 21:35:53   #
JimH Loc: Western South Jersey, USA
 
The leapin' cat is great, but it should be leaping UP, not down. It's just an awkward angle, for my eyes.

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 21:50:51   #
RockinRobinG Loc: The Middle of Nowhere, Nebraska
 
JimH wrote:
The leapin' cat is great, but it should be leaping UP, not down. It's just an awkward angle, for my eyes.


Ooooooeeeee...I just rotated the hood ornament 90 degrees to the right. Try it. It's awesome!!! Yeah...most excellent photos with a most excellent subject matter.

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 23:03:18   #
TJ Loc: Austraila, Toowoomba.
 
RockinRobinG wrote:
JimH wrote:
The leapin' cat is great, but it should be leaping UP, not down. It's just an awkward angle, for my eyes.


Ooooooeeeee...I just rotated the hood ornament 90 degrees to the right. Try it. It's awesome!!! Yeah...most excellent photos with a most excellent subject matter.


I did do the rotation thing before i posted and couldn't find balance, after all the hood was up and it is reverse hinged, excellent photos excellent subject matter,aww thanks very nice of you.

wasnt happy with this one, but for those of you who need to see the cat upright here it is.
wasnt happy with this one, but for those of you wh...

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 23:11:10   #
sinatraman Loc: Vero Beach Florida, Earth,alpha quaudrant
 
i didn't realize that all those photos were of the same car. a supercharged chevy v-8 in a jag, that mama must move like the wind.

Reply
 
 
Sep 17, 2011 23:17:27   #
TJ Loc: Austraila, Toowoomba.
 
sinatraman wrote:
i didn't realize that all those photos were of the same car. a supercharged chevy v-8 in a jag, that mama must move like the wind.


yeah i reckon ay i might be detailing it soonish i'll have to let you know.
As for my two photos you say could sell, im thinking i might need a manger, want a job? hehehehe
Oh buy the way it's good to see your proud of the uniform as you should be.

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 23:18:48   #
TJ Loc: Austraila, Toowoomba.
 
suzanne wrote:
tj wrote:
Ohh of corse i want to be told how it is, wher my improvements could be what iv'e done wrong after all thats one of the resons why im here.


I love number 1!!!


Thanks Suzanne

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 23:19:47   #
TJ Loc: Austraila, Toowoomba.
 
manna wrote:
I love the jag hood ornament, it looks awesome.


I luv ur profile pic it looks great.

Reply
Sep 17, 2011 23:57:05   #
manna Loc: Australia
 
tj wrote:
manna wrote:
I love the jag hood ornament, it looks awesome.


I luv ur profile pic it looks great.


Thanks! Matt took it and then it was edited on here! you should look at the other ones! its in one of my topics from yesterday!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.