Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Rebecca
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Dec 31, 2011 22:36:22   #
jbirdmo
 
I would like to know what you think of this image.
Feel free to ask any questions about how this was shot.

Canon 7D with 70-200mm L Mark II
Off camera flash with medium shoot through umbrella

http://judevickery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20110616-IMG_2992.jpg

| Reply
Dec 31, 2011 22:49:19   #
TessSC
 
I think another button buttoned would make quite a change.
jbirdmo wrote:
I would like to know what you think of this image.
Feel free to ask any questions about how this was shot.

Canon 7D with 70-200mm L Mark II
Off camera flash with medium shoot through umbrella

http://judevickery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20110616-IMG_2992.jpg

| Reply
Dec 31, 2011 22:56:18   #
nikron7
 
jbirdmo wrote:
I would like to know what you think of this image.
Feel free to ask any questions about how this was shot.

Canon 7D with 70-200mm L Mark II
Off camera flash with medium shoot through umbrella

http://judevickery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20110616-IMG_2992.jpg


Daisy Duke. I tried to find something to critique adversely. (Just a minute and let me wipe the slobber from my chin).

The lighting is very nice. And show this photo when someone starts a tread with "What is a good portrait lens?". Nothing like a 70-200 and good demonstration about using fill lighting outside.
Sharp, vivid, great composition and great lighting, and a "wow" subject. Oh I did find something wrong. Her gig line is crooked. :-)

| Reply
Dec 31, 2011 22:58:06   #
MissStephie
 
I think it's a wonderful picture ;)

| Reply
Dec 31, 2011 23:27:37   #
jbirdmo
 
TessSC wrote:
I think another button buttoned would make quite a change.


I'm not sure I understand what you mean. But thanks for taking a look!

---Jude

| Reply
Dec 31, 2011 23:35:54   #
jbirdmo
 
nikron7 wrote:


Daisy Duke. I tried to find something to critique adversely. (Just a minute and let me wipe the slobber from my chin).

The lighting is very nice. And show this photo when someone starts a tread with "What is a good portrait lens?". Nothing like a 70-200 and good demonstration about using fill lighting outside.
Sharp, vivid, great composition and great lighting, and a "wow" subject. Oh I did find something wrong. Her gig line is crooked. :-)


Hey thanks! The 70-200mmL is an awesome lens. Haven't regretted for a minute buying this one. In fact it's the one that stays on the camera unless I have to change it! :-)

Thanks too for noticing the lighting, it seems so few people really notice a "little" detail like that. :)

I hope you enjoyed finding the crooked "gig line"!

---Jude

| Reply
Dec 31, 2011 23:36:51   #
jbirdmo
 
MissStephie wrote:
I think it's a wonderful picture ;)


Thank you!

---Jude

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 00:20:40   #
jerryg
 
Are you nuts. It should be one more button unbuttoned. In fact It would be nice if the whole top were off right down to the flesh!

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 00:34:07   #
sarge69
 
Yikes. Jerry is lossing it.

Great photo, buttons in place and all.

The look on the face tells it all.

" EAT YOUR HEART OUT "

Sarge

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 00:59:33   #
jbirdmo
 
sarge69 wrote:
Great photo, buttons in place and all.

The look on the face tells it all.

" EAT YOUR HEART OUT "

Sarge


Thanks Sarge! There are a lot of things that I like about this photo, but it is the face that really sells it for me. It's nice to see that others agree!

---Jude

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 04:08:04   #
photogrl57
 
I didn't get as far as her face. LOL.

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 07:09:13   #
dial316
 
Yes, I need her phone address and bio please :lol: Great picture by the way :thumbup:

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 09:35:35   #
jbirdmo
 
photogrl57 wrote:
I didn't get as far as her face. LOL.


Your deep contemplation of the lighting and composition intrigue me!

;-)

---Jude

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 09:39:29   #
jbirdmo
 
dial316 wrote:
Yes, I need her phone address and bio please :lol: Great picture by the way :thumbup:


Here you go! Let me know if it works out...

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxx xxxxxxxx
xxxxx xxxxxx, xx
xxxxxx

:-D

---Jude

| Reply
Jan 1, 2012 10:59:56   #
pjreed
 
The eyes have it. This lady has very expressive eyes, and a nice belly button to store chewing gum.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.