Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Scalter Street Habitu├ęs
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Oct 2, 2013 18:52:51   #
Graham Smith
 
Spitalfields, London.

Scalter Street market isn't for those of nervous disposition, it's the haunt of some very shady characters.

Graham



| Reply
Oct 2, 2013 19:27:30   #
SunnyDee
 
You captured it well.

| Reply
Oct 2, 2013 21:14:27   #
Paul B.
 
Very nice b&w.

| Reply
Oct 2, 2013 21:37:17   #
ebrunner (a regular here)
 
You seem to be very close, yet nobody is paying attention to you. Do you have an invisibility cloak? Striking image by the way.

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 04:50:52   #
Graham Smith
 
SunnyDee wrote:
You captured it well.


Thanks SunnyDee.

Graham

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 04:51:23   #
Graham Smith
 
Paul B. wrote:
Very nice b&w.


Thank you Paul B.

Graham

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 04:59:12   #
Graham Smith
 
ebrunner wrote:
You seem to be very close, yet nobody is paying attention to you. Do you have an invisibility cloak? Striking image by the way.


Thank you ebrunner. I can blend into any scene. They call me "The Chameleon" ;-)

Graham AKA Chameleon

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 05:57:56   #
cur
 
Beautiful street scene Graham.

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 07:15:35   #
napsview
 
I do look forward to your posts.
This is signature Graham Smith.

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 10:09:45   #
rmalarz (a regular here)
 
Graham Smith wrote:
Spitalfields, London.

Scalter Street market isn't for those of nervous disposition, it's the haunt of some very shady characters.

Graham


Nicely captured. In your hands and with your guidance, the Leica does a great job.
--Bob

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 12:51:00   #
Graham Smith
 
cur wrote:
Beautiful street scene Graham.


Thank you cur.

Graham

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 12:52:58   #
Graham Smith
 
napsview wrote:
I do look forward to your posts.
This is signature Graham Smith.


Thank you very much napsview.

Graham

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 12:59:14   #
Graham Smith
 
rmalarz wrote:
Nicely captured. In your hands and with your guidance, the Leica does a great job.
--Bob



Thank you Bob.
I think is mostly about getting out and looking for the opportunities and being able to recognising them. Once you have an interesting subject you only have to point the camera.

Graham

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 13:27:56   #
rmalarz (a regular here)
 
Graham Smith wrote:
Thank you Bob.
I think is mostly about getting out and looking for the opportunities and being able to recognising them. Once you have an interesting subject you only have to point the camera.

Graham


Graham,
I think it is a bit more than that. I think there is a connection with the subject, whether it be composition, appearance, activity, or those small nuances of all of the mentioned, that attract the observant and provide the guide for capturing the scene. You accomplish that very well in the photos you post.
--Bob

| Reply
Oct 3, 2013 13:34:31   #
LinSight
 
Graham Smith wrote:
Spitalfields, London.

Scalter Street market isn't for those of nervous disposition, it's the haunt of some very shady characters.

Graham
I like how you nicely captured that "Jack-O-" guy in the back. Looks like he's keeping a good watch over all. Love your work!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.