Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Post an image that will make us chuckle...
Page: <<prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 next>>
Dec 8, 2011 19:23:25   #
frank bruce Loc: Albuquerque,N.M
 
Linda Lee wrote:
I snapped this one in Home Depot a few evenings ago.



| Reply
Dec 8, 2011 20:04:25   #
Holdrens Loc: originally Wellsboro, Pa
 
ces308 wrote:
Here is a couple....lol

chris


I am just glad that my husband doesn't know about these...he would think he needs one...sorry to say, I agree with your wife but it is funny!

| Reply
Dec 8, 2011 20:46:51   #
ces308 Loc: Houghton Lake ,Mi
 
Holdrens wrote:
ces308 wrote:
Here is a couple....lol

chris


I am just glad that my husband doesn't know about these...he would think he needs one...sorry to say, I agree with your wife but it is funny!


LOL...He can get them from sportsmansguide.com 4 for $15.00 ! the other 3 are ging to my 2 kids and my grandson ! Can't wait to see there face !

chris

| Reply
Dec 8, 2011 20:48:17   #
EricLPT Loc: Jonesborough TN
 
ces308 wrote:
EricLPT wrote:
One of my favorites.

Eric


I love this one !!!! ROFL.... It has to be a goverment building....lol

chris


Actually it is the Alladin in Las Vegas NV. Great view of the Ballagios fountains BTW.

Eric

| Reply
Dec 8, 2011 23:31:16   #
Camerahand Loc: Huntsville, Tennessee
 
MissStephie wrote:
ok - I have two pics..... hopefully the 1st pic isn't too offensive - but this was just by sheer luck. i honestly thought this Bald Eagle was going to take off in flight, boy was i wrong.

2nd pic is one of my dogs, I told her a funny joke - what can I say ;)


"Houston, the Eagle has . . . . . . landed."

| Reply
Dec 8, 2011 23:35:44   #
tripsy76 Loc: Northshore, MA
 
These two literally came out of nowhere chasing each other while humming the old 8-bit Mario theme song and sprinting down Mass Ave. in Cambridge



| Reply
Dec 8, 2011 23:55:53   #
howie Loc: Jersey Shore
 
One of my older post I call , Behind the scene, these young ladies were having a photo session and I turned around in my chair and took my own



| Reply
Dec 10, 2011 01:56:29   #
photophili09 Loc: NC
 
TraceyG wrote:
I've posted this one before, but it is funny....


Just great Tracey!! Real accommodating bird!!

| Reply
Dec 10, 2011 01:59:11   #
photophili09 Loc: NC
 
BaliHai wrote:
Nothing is safe with a house full of kittens.


Hilarious!!!

| Reply
Dec 10, 2011 02:00:43   #
photophili09 Loc: NC
 
TNmike wrote:
I've lurking/reading to Forum for a few days. This is my 1st post. I'll have to get to the Introduction page. My son's 2 year old step daughter. Merry Christmas, Mike


Love it Mike!

| Reply
Dec 10, 2011 06:45:11   #
ltruex Loc: Waco TX
 
Has to be a school bus stop
Bmac wrote:
Here's a telephone pole in Charleston, SC. where everyone evidently sticks his/her gum to. Not sure if it's a custom down south or not. :?:


:shock:



| Reply
Dec 11, 2011 11:44:38   #
howie Loc: Jersey Shore
 
ltruex wrote:
Has to be a school bus stop
Bmac wrote:
Here's a telephone pole in Charleston, SC. where everyone evidently sticks his/her gum to. Not sure if it's a custom down south or not. :?:


:shock:


That is funny...some lights and tinsel and you have a christmas tree

| Reply
Dec 11, 2011 13:08:45   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
howie wrote:
ltruex wrote:
Has to be a school bus stop
Bmac wrote:
Here's a telephone pole in Charleston, SC. where everyone evidently sticks his/her gum to. Not sure if it's a custom down south or not. :?:


:shock:


That is funny...some lights and tinsel and you have a christmas tree


Certainly would be a unique Christmas Tree.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2011 19:15:34   #
1eyedjack
 
Hold it, smile.. Newest photographer on the block..
Great Grandson, Cameron
Great Grandson, Cameron...

| Reply
Dec 11, 2011 20:36:24   #
Irene45 Loc: Orlando, FL
 
Love the look in his eye. Following in great grandfathers' footsteps. How old is he?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.