Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Posts for: BigBear
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 742 next>>
Jan 4, 2018 08:40:21   #
I only use Canon L lenses.
 
Dec 22, 2017 23:38:23   #
That was funny !!
Dec 22, 2017 19:36:24   #
BigWahoo wrote:
Some will not agree with this definition.


A liberal is someone who can't live without government controlling every aspect of their lives.
They require government to protect them from themselves and force others to behave the way it is liberally acceptable.
Liberals don't care about the Bill of Rights as it pertains to someone else's liberties, but cry foul when they are told 'no cake for you'.
Dec 13, 2017 15:14:08   #
DIRTY HARRY wrote:
One sleaze down , one to go..


Where are you going ??
Dec 13, 2017 15:12:07   #
DaveO wrote:
Taking turns pissing on everyone's feet with all of your facts and knowledge just never seems to end! LOL! Keep drinking that good old Kool-Aid!


You used to claim to be objective, but it seems that you can't pull yourself back to the top of the fence.
Dec 13, 2017 14:40:31   #
Twardlow wrote:
Of course there is no evidence, Idiot! the investigation continues! You don’t announce evidence as you find it, but you investigate!!

When as many facts are known as is possible, responsibility sits down to reflect, then charge those whom evidence suggests have committed a crime. That is, responsible charges of those with violations are formally produced. These are charges of willful violation of the law, and they must be capable of enumeration and defense in a formal proceeding, that being a Formal Trial in A Court of Law. By The End of Such a Proceeding, Truth as the Prosecurtor sees it will come out and a Jury will decide upon the result.
Of course there is no evidence, Idiot! the investi... (show quote)


You're right. They don't announce any evidence they have. They leak it to the newsmakers.
 
Dec 12, 2017 14:04:32   #
Frosty wrote:
If we follow the constitution as you claim, consider the following portions of the constitution's amendments, and explain how police can confiscate vehicles, cell phones, search cell phones, confiscate fishing equipment including boats, hunting guns, any other weapons including knives and hand guns and just about anything during an alleged traffic violation. (Bear in mind that the question of searching cell phones has recently been before the Supreme Court.)


Some will say this is civil confiscation. If so, point out to me where in the constitution the distinction between criminal and civil rights is made.

4th amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

5th amendment:

.......nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

14th amendment:

.....nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Repeat: If we follow the constitution as you claim, consider the (above) portions of the constitution's amendments, and explain how police can.......

From the above, it appears to me that there have been changes to the constitution that do not appear in it.......in practice, if not in fact.
If we follow the constitution as you claim, consid... (show quote)


As far as I am concerned, they cannot without a court order and due process.
Dec 12, 2017 14:00:45   #
That is a neat shot.
Dec 12, 2017 13:58:59   #
Mac wrote:
Taken at Naples, Fl. Pier

Nikon Df
AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D


Nice catch.
That's what it is.
Dec 12, 2017 13:56:50   #
GrayGhost wrote:
Sitting on corner of house after leaving feeder. Kansas tried to exterminate these in prior years.


Red headed WP are on the endangered watch list nationally.
All woodpeckers are protected as migratory song birds.
Dec 12, 2017 11:12:01   #
Twardlow wrote:
FBI found no crimes. Period.


Crimes were found and covered up the same as illegals are allowed to commit crimes in their sanctuaries without fear of being arrested.
 
Dec 12, 2017 09:43:21   #
DaveO wrote:
LOL! Brilliant response! Happy holidays!


Same to you !!
Dec 12, 2017 09:42:14   #
KGOldWolf wrote:
(Shrug). You win. I really can’t be bothered with this any longer.

Nevertheless, I sincerely wish you a healthy and happy holiday season.


You give up because you can't explain your position without making my statement correct.
Dec 12, 2017 09:39:55   #
DaveO wrote:
Sounds like pot/kettle to me.


Liberals love pot kettles. But explain it if you can.
Dec 12, 2017 09:37:55   #
dljen wrote:
That's humorous since you put Trump in to basically tear up the government. Look at what he's done to the State Dept. It's basically worthless. When you cut down on diplomats, you cut down on security.


There are no words to explain your ignorance.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 742 next>>
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2018 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.