Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Photo Gallery
Mystic Seaport Antique Car Show
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Sep 23, 2012 18:35:26   #
Mr. B
 
The annual by land and by sea day at Mystic Seaport, Mystic, Connecticut. All vehicles are pre-1930. I'll post a few and if there is more interest I'll post more.














 
Sep 23, 2012 18:59:39   #
sarge69
 
Very nice photos of the oldies. Thanks for the time & expertise.

Sarge69
Sep 23, 2012 20:43:44   #
tlbuljac
 
Great capture of yesteryear
Sep 23, 2012 22:08:45   #
Beowulf
 
Thanks for the submissions. Great photos. I, too, love to photograph the oldies. Too many shows today are swamped with muscle cars and cruisers and too few classic oldies.
Sep 24, 2012 07:01:25   #
Mr. B
 
Thanks for looking. I'm glad you enjoyed them.
sarge69 wrote:
Very nice photos of the oldies. Thanks for the time & expertise.

Sarge69
Sep 24, 2012 07:01:51   #
Mr. B
 
Thank you.
tlbuljac wrote:
Great capture of yesteryear
 
Sep 24, 2012 07:04:44   #
Mr. B
 
Thank you. Although I like all older cars it was nice to have the real, mostly unmodified autos in the early seaport setting...sort of set a different mood.
mtmello wrote:
Thanks for the submissions. Great photos. I, too, love to photograph the oldies. Too many shows today are swamped with muscle cars and cruisers and too few classic oldies.
Sep 24, 2012 09:26:46   #
Archy
 
Mr. B wrote:
The annual by land and by sea day at Mystic Seaport, Mystic, Connecticut. All vehicles are pre-1930. I'll post a few and if there is more interest I'll post more.


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sep 24, 2012 15:43:13   #
robbygb
 
Mr. B wrote:
The annual by land and by sea day at Mystic Seaport, Mystic, Connecticut. All vehicles are pre-1930. I'll post a few and if there is more interest I'll post more.


Great shots, love to see more!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Sep 24, 2012 17:13:48   #
Mr. B
 
Robby, glad you liked them. Here's a few more. The Bentley is in your honor.
robbygb wrote:
Mr. B wrote:
The annual by land and by sea day at Mystic Seaport, Mystic, Connecticut. All vehicles are pre-1930. I'll post a few and if there is more interest I'll post more.


Great shots, love to see more!

:thumbup: :thumbup:






















Sep 24, 2012 17:36:00   #
robbygb
 
Great shots, haven't seen a Bentley like that one before!
Would have loved to have been there in person and walk around and look at all the cars.
Thanks for posting, enjoyed them all.





Mr. B wrote:
Robby, glad you liked them. Here's a few more. The Bentley is in your honor.
robbygb wrote:
Mr. B wrote:
The annual by land and by sea day at Mystic Seaport, Mystic, Connecticut. All vehicles are pre-1930. I'll post a few and if there is more interest I'll post more.


Great shots, love to see more!

:thumbup: :thumbup:


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Sep 24, 2012 18:45:52   #
Mr. B
 
Thank you very much. My pleasure.
robbygb wrote:
Great shots, haven't seen a Bentley like that one before!
Would have loved to have been there in person and walk around and look at all the cars.
Thanks for posting, enjoyed them all.





Mr. B wrote:
Robby, glad you liked them. Here's a few more. The Bentley is in your honor.
robbygb wrote:
Mr. B wrote:
The annual by land and by sea day at Mystic Seaport, Mystic, Connecticut. All vehicles are pre-1930. I'll post a few and if there is more interest I'll post more.


Great shots, love to see more!

:thumbup: :thumbup:


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Great shots, haven't seen a Bentley like that one ... (show quote)
 
Photo Gallery
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.