Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Photo Analysis
Photoshop Mix question
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Aug 22, 2017 00:56:31   #
jackerayc
 
I have the Photoshop Mix app for iPhone. I use it mostly for taking out the background on photos. I recently tried to merge 2 photos of the same clouds because 1 photo wouldn't take it all in. You'll see my delima in the attached photo. I was attempting to have a more fluid flow. If anyone has any suggestions it would greatly be appreciated.


(Download)
 
Aug 22, 2017 14:24:11   #
speters (a regular here)
 
jackerayc wrote:
I have the Photoshop Mix app for iPhone. I use it mostly for taking out the background on photos. I recently tried to merge 2 photos of the same clouds because 1 photo wouldn't take it all in. You'll see my delima in the attached photo. I was attempting to have a more fluid flow. If anyone has any suggestions it would greatly be appreciated.

Are the two images of the same exposure? If not, its very difficult to have that accomplished automatically by any program and does need some final tweaking, manually! But I would have no idea on how to do that on a phone, since I never owned one!
Aug 22, 2017 14:30:26   #
jackerayc
 
speters wrote:
Are the two images of the same exposure? If not, its very difficult to have that accomplished automatically by any program and does need some final tweaking, manually! But I would have no idea on how to do that on a phone, since I never owned one!


Thank you for your reply. It is on an iPhone and I use it when I don't have my Canon T3i handy. I hope to be getting internet service at home soon and then will be able to upload the photos from my camera. I suppose I am still young at 43 but I can remember a time without mobile phones.
Aug 23, 2017 05:34:26   #
winterrose
 
.


(Download)
Aug 23, 2017 08:26:24   #
joehel2 (a regular here)
 
winterrose wrote:
.


Very nicely done.
Aug 23, 2017 08:38:07   #
winterrose
 
joehel2 wrote:
Very nicely done.


Thank you Joe.....
 
Aug 23, 2017 08:48:34   #
jackerayc
 
winterrose wrote:
.


Wow! What a great job. The thing I liked about this photo was the effect of the clouds dropping out and giving the appearance of an alligator or snake or something. Thanks for the edit! Was your editing done in LR or PS?
~Jackeray
Aug 23, 2017 08:53:55   #
winterrose
 
jackerayc wrote:
Wow! What a great job. The thing I liked about this photo was the effect of the clouds dropping out and giving the appearance of an alligator or snake or something. Thanks for the edit! Was your editing done in LR or PS?
~Jackeray


An interesting formation Jackeray and a pleasure to help out, I only use PS CC.
 
Photo Analysis
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.