Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Photo Gallery
Coming Home Part 2:)
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jun 26, 2015 17:51:15   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
They did great!:):)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)
best flower in the yard. Watching me so I did step on anything.:)
best flower in the yard. Watching me so I did step...


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)
 
Jun 26, 2015 18:09:41   #
DOOK (a regular here)
 
More good ones, Erv. Very nice. :D :D
Jun 26, 2015 18:30:34   #
Linda From Maine (a regular here)
 
Beautiful!
Jun 26, 2015 18:42:13   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thanks Earl!!! Get ready for Yellowstone.:)

DOOK wrote:
More good ones, Erv. Very nice. :D :D
Jun 26, 2015 18:42:37   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you Linda!!!:)

Linda From Maine wrote:
Beautiful!
Jun 26, 2015 18:44:03   #
photophile (a regular here)
 
Erv wrote:
They did great!:):)


Beautiful garden.
 
Jun 26, 2015 18:46:49   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you Karin! Janny loves flowers.:)


photophile wrote:
Beautiful garden.
Jun 26, 2015 19:04:50   #
angela k (a regular here)
 
What beautiful welcome home sights!!
Nice set Erv! ...there's no place like home.....

:-D
Jun 26, 2015 19:06:46   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you Angela!! You are so right!! It will be even better in 2 years when I retire.:):)


angela k wrote:
What beautiful welcome home sights!!
Nice set Erv! ...there's no place like home.....

:-D
Jun 26, 2015 22:34:27   #
tainkc (a regular here)
 
That last one is really nice.
Jun 26, 2015 22:45:05   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thanks Tom!!! How you feeling? I am pooped out. I don't know how many miles we hiked, but my body says a lot.:)


tainkc wrote:
That last one is really nice.
 
Jun 27, 2015 05:32:05   #
J-SPEIGHT (a regular here)
 
Erv wrote:
They did great!:):)


another nice set Erv Janny looks concerned over her garden
Jun 27, 2015 06:54:12   #
tainkc (a regular here)
 
Erv wrote:
Thanks Tom!!! How you feeling? I am pooped out. I don't know how many miles we hiked, but my body says a lot.:)
I am pretty much wiped out also. But I am feeling good.
Jun 27, 2015 07:42:37   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thanks Jack. She looks that way because I was crawling around getting shots in the flower beds.:):)

J-SPEIGHT wrote:
another nice set Erv Janny looks concerned over her garden
Jun 27, 2015 07:43:27   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
That is good to hear!!!! Go slow my friend!!!!!



tainkc wrote:
I am pretty much wiped out also. But I am feeling good.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Photo Gallery
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.