Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main Photography Discussion
Some Answers
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jun 26, 2015 08:22:43   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
I get a kick out of reading some of the answers posted here. No offense aimed at anyone -



Q. I bought an old Canikon DiT370 at a yard sale, and I’d like to use with a Sammyside 10-800mm lens I found along the hiway while picking up dead meat last night. Wil I need an adapter for this, and is it a good quality lens?

A. Well, if you don’t tell us where you live, how can you expect us to help you? Idiot!!!

A. Ah, yes. I fed my whole family on road kill for years. You have to be careful, though, because lots of other people are out doing the same thing. Bring a gun, just to be on the safe side.

A. Speaking of guns. I have a beauty. I got it from my grandfather who was in WW II - or maybe it was WW I.

A. I noticed two spelling errors in your post: “highway” and “wil.” If you’re too stupid to spell simple words, you shouldn’t be allowed to own a camera, or a car, for that matter.

A. Don’t feed the troll!

A. I had a lens like that a few years ago. It was horrible. I finally threw it out of the car window one night.

A. In some states, throwing a lens out of the car is illegal. I am forwarding your information to Interpol.

A. You want to use a 4X teleconverter on your Nikon? I don't think they make one.

A. How many shutter actuations do you have on that Canikon? I used to have one just like it. Wonderful camera. It could use lenses made for either Canon or Nikon. I sold it at a yard sale because my girlfriend got jealous of all the attention I was giving it.

A. No, that lens will not fit on your camera, but the newer 5-850mm will fit fine. The company was bought by Tamisig, and they completely redesigned all the lenses. The optics have been improved greatly.

A. I heard that Tamisig was bought by a company in China.

A. As far as I’m concerned, we’re buying too much from China. Let’s give another country a chance to sell us things.

A. Tamisig has bought the old Sammyside company, and they have redesigned all the old lenses.

A. My first wife was named Tammy - not a nice woman at all. I don’t know why I ever married her. Maybe it was because she had several million dollars. It was a rough 8 months, but I got a great settlement from the divorce.

A. Sammyside was sold to Tamisig. All the lenses have been improved.
 
Jun 26, 2015 08:40:01   #
rmalarz (a regular here)
 
For some reason, or other, these sound so similar and familiar.
--Bob
Jun 26, 2015 08:45:58   #
nikonbug (a regular here)
 
Yes, they may be familiar to some, but the new ones are too funny. Well, not the ones about road kill, as they are drawing too much attention to my meat source. Haha.
Jun 26, 2015 09:09:11   #
ebbote (a regular here)
 
And that's the rest of the story, good ones Jerry.
Jun 26, 2015 09:13:48   #
Swede
 
jerryc41 wrote:
I get a kick out of reading some of the answers posted here. No offense aimed at anyone -



Q. I bought an old Canikon DiT370 at a yard sale, and I’d like to use with a Sammyside 10-800mm lens I found along the hiway while picking up dead meat last night. Wil I need an adapter for this, and is it a good quality lens?

A. Well, if you don’t tell us where you live, how can you expect us to help you? Idiot!!!

A. Ah, yes. I fed my whole family on road kill for years. You have to be careful, though, because lots of other people are out doing the same thing. Bring a gun, just to be on the safe side.

A. Speaking of guns. I have a beauty. I got it from my grandfather who was in WW II - or maybe it was WW I.

A. I noticed two spelling errors in your post: “highway” and “wil.” If you’re too stupid to spell simple words, you shouldn’t be allowed to own a camera, or a car, for that matter.

A. Don’t feed the troll!

A. I had a lens like that a few years ago. It was horrible. I finally threw it out of the car window one night.

A. In some states, throwing a lens out of the car is illegal. I am forwarding your information to Interpol.

A. You want to use a 4X teleconverter on your Nikon? I don't think they make one.

A. How many shutter actuations do you have on that Canikon? I used to have one just like it. Wonderful camera. It could use lenses made for either Canon or Nikon. I sold it at a yard sale because my girlfriend got jealous of all the attention I was giving it.

A. No, that lens will not fit on your camera, but the newer 5-850mm will fit fine. The company was bought by Tamisig, and they completely redesigned all the lenses. The optics have been improved greatly.

A. I heard that Tamisig was bought by a company in China.

A. As far as I’m concerned, we’re buying too much from China. Let’s give another country a chance to sell us things.

A. Tamisig has bought the old Sammyside company, and they have redesigned all the old lenses.

A. My first wife was named Tammy - not a nice woman at all. I don’t know why I ever married her. Maybe it was because she had several million dollars. It was a rough 8 months, but I got a great settlement from the divorce.

A. Sammyside was sold to Tamisig. All the lenses have been improved.
I get a kick out of reading some of the answers po... (show quote)



Great Jerry, be waiting patiently for the next "List"

Keep up the good work!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


Swede ;-) ;-)
Jun 26, 2015 09:27:05   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
This forum keep me laughing.
 
Jun 26, 2015 13:23:20   #
MarkD
 
Thanks for a good laugh!
Jun 26, 2015 13:30:36   #
dsmeltz (a regular here)
 
It seems you are saying you enjoy it when absurd answers are given to ridiculous questions. Or am I somehow missing a more subtle point.


Keep in mind, I have my pretentious avatar up at the moment.
Jun 26, 2015 15:06:34   #
n3eg
 
But does that lens have good bokey-dokey?
Jun 26, 2015 15:38:01   #
SharpShooter (a regular here)
 
Ghery, if this is a multiple choice quiz, not all the answers can be "A", or it will be impossible to get any of them wrong.
My grandmother used to design tests for government agencies and designed several just like that.
The testes(might be spelt wrong) all being government employees, and mostly military, could not wrap their heads around that type of test and turns out where easily confused.
My suggestion, if you ever get confused is always answer, "Canon", and most of the time you will be correct!!!
That's what I do! :lol:
SS
Jun 26, 2015 16:52:55   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
dsmeltz wrote:
It seems you are saying you enjoy it when absurd answers are given to ridiculous questions.


Keep in mind, I have my pretentious avatar up at the moment.

1. Yes - to any questions, and 2. obviously. :D
 
Jun 26, 2015 23:26:50   #
BHC (a regular here)
 
jerryc41 wrote:
1. Yes - to any questions, and 2. obviously. :D

I think there is an insidious plot to get back at you for this. This was my bottom screen.


(Download)
Jun 27, 2015 05:31:42   #
rpavich (a regular here)
 
Classic 'hog thread. Love it.
Jun 27, 2015 06:29:52   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
rpavich wrote:
Classic 'hog thread. Love it.

That's what's nice about this forum - free an open.
Jun 27, 2015 06:30:31   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
Mogul wrote:
I think there is an insidious plot to get back at you for this. This was my bottom screen.

:D

As you said, it was at the bottom of your screen.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Main Photography Discussion
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.