Unlike other websites, we don't try to pitch DSLRs, lenses, and other gear, while collecting sales commission. We don't sell photography tutorials, books, DVDs and courses, while promising that your photography will improve only if you buy what's being promoted.
Instead, we have other people, who've already become great photographers, share with you what they learned, what gear they use, which products really work and which are useless, which techniques work and which don't.
It's all completely unbiased. Our users simply have no reason to lie to you. They are people just like you.
And we provide a free platform for you and them to communicate. So you get to discover this information straight from the source, from people just like you, not from editors of some magazine or sales reps of some company.
This is what make us different from other photography websites out there that try to sell you something while claiming they are trying to help you.
Among our users, we have some of the most talented photographers in the world share advice that you won't find even in the most expensive subscription magazines. That's because some of them only post on our website, so you won't find this information anywhere else! Some of them post under an alias, others disclose their studio name, it's up to them. But in either case you get to read and discover photography techniques that will make you very good at taking pictures.
If you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or a professional photographer, then the benefits of signing up for our free daily photography forum digest are:
• We cover both film and digital photography.
• We talk about professional (D)SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, mid-range/prosumer models, point-and-shoot, and camera phones.
• We cover all types of photography from portraits to landscapes to action shots to macro photography. (Which one interests you the most? Stop and ask yourself right now. You'll need to be able to answer that in just a minute. No matter what you shoot, you'll get better at just that. Read below to find out why.)
• We cover all aspects of photography from picking gear to composition to working with models, and everything in between.
• Each week you'll be receiving new tips and techniques on how to take the kind of pictures that will make your friends, relatives and peers just stare in amazement, speechless, when they see your work. Yep! That's how good your photography will become.
• Daily, you'll be receiving a photography forum digest with the latest photography tips, tricks, reviews and discussions.
• If you ever have a question or need help, you can always ask, and we'll cover your question in the following newsletter issue.
• And of course, it's all completely FREE!
• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free: we are a social website for photographers, so we don't sell anything, and we don't charge any fees. It's as simple as that.
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our photography mailing list distribution. Right away, you'll get access to more photography-related material (pictures, tips, tricks, reviews) than contained in all photography books and magazines you could ever buy. And you'll get all that for free.
Don't delay! Join the best photography community on the Internet.
It's FREE, and you'll receive my first e-mail right away. Also, you'll get instant access to the most recent topics on our photography forum: hundreds of great tips from other photographers.
(The next digest will be released in just a few hours. So if you don't sign up now, you'll miss everything covered in it.)