Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Search | Login | Register | Help
Canon vs Nikon: Which is better?
Here is the truth one of them doesn't want you to know
(and more, keep reading):
 

If you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or a professional photographer, then the benefits of signing up for our free daily photography forum digest are:

• We cover both film and digital photography.

• We talk about professional (D)SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, mid-range/prosumer models, point-and-shoot, and camera phones.

• We cover all types of photography from portraits to landscapes to action shots to macro photography. (Which one interests you the most? Stop and ask yourself right now. You'll need to be able to answer that in just a minute. No matter what you shoot, you'll get better at just that. Read below to find out why.)

• We cover all aspects of photography from picking gear to composition to working with models, and everything in between.

• Each week you'll be receiving new tips and techniques on how to take the kind of pictures that will make your friends, relatives and peers just stare in amazement, speechless, when they see your work. Yep! That's how good your photography will become.

• Daily, you'll be receiving a photography forum digest with the latest photography tips, tricks, reviews and discussions.

• If you ever have a question or need help, you can always ask, and we'll cover your question in the following newsletter issue.

• And of course, it's all completely FREE!

• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free: we are a social website for photographers, so we don't sell anything, and we don't charge any fees. It's as simple as that.

Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our photography mailing list distribution. Right away, you'll get access to more photography-related material (pictures, tips, tricks, reviews) than contained in all photography books and magazines you could ever buy. And you'll get all that for free.

Don't delay! Join the best photography community on the Internet.

First name:

E-mail address:

It's FREE, and you'll receive my first e-mail right away. Also, you'll get instant access to the most recent topics on our photography forum: hundreds of great tips from other photographers.

(A new newsletter issue is released each week. So if you don't sign up now, you'll miss this week's digest.)

 
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
George Zimmerman sues NBC
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: <<prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 next>>
Jul 15, 2013 22:39:59   #
Blurryeyed (a regular here)
 
Twardlow wrote:
You make thing up and misunderstand.

I stand behind my story.


Hmmm, I don't think that you can point to anything in my post that I made up...

But let me ask you, after hearing a sobering speech from our Atty General this evening in which he stated that the DOJ will continue its case into Zimmerman, after listening to the NAACP, several politicians, and ridiculous displays of bias and unprofessional journalism surrounding this case.... after all that I ask you who is the bigger threat to a young black youth in our society today, the George Zimmermans running around, or the black community itself? Who is responsible for countless murders of black youths in our country? George Zimmerman or the failed economic policies that leaves them unemployed, idle, and angry? Where is the reporting on urban crime, where is the reporting on Chicago, DC, St Louis, New Orleans? Why are you so outraged about Zimmerman and not these others? How many black children have died since the fatal night that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin? Where is your outrage?
 
Jul 15, 2013 23:26:28   #
heyrob
 
leloblu wrote:
Hey grampa . Go take your medicine or you will not last long to write your bigotry here


I would expect nothing more intelligent from the likes of you.
Jul 15, 2013 23:29:53   #
pbearperry
 
Twardlow,I hope you are never called upon to be a jurist.You base your opinion on anger and not evidence.Most of all you stated has been proven false and yet you stand by it.Scary man, because you are not alone.
Jul 15, 2013 23:32:52   #
heyrob
 
Twardlow wrote:
Think... No one was in danger of loss of life or profound injury until GZ pulled a gun.

And, they were several feet from any concrete.

Let's be reasonable rather than emotional. Stick with the facts.


Yes, let's please stick to the facts, so go read the transcripts before stating all these false assertions.

Zimmerman's head was being pounded into the concrete sidewalk, forensics back that up. Martin was on top of him when shot, forensics proved that. Having had a single impact of the skull to concrete can cause a fatal subdural hematoma. So you're wrong on all counts, are you just making this stuff up as you go along?
Jul 15, 2013 23:34:12   #
heyrob
 
Twardlow wrote:
I stand by opinion.


Opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and yours certainly stinks.
Jul 15, 2013 23:34:30   #
heyrob
 
Screamin Scott wrote:
OK, your mind's made up, I won't confuse you with the facts...


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Jul 15, 2013 23:37:47   #
heyrob
 
pbearperry wrote:
You are much too kind Sir.lol


Personally I doubt you'd get room temperature if you added them together.
Jul 15, 2013 23:40:38   #
heyrob
 
Blurryeyed wrote:
Hmmm, I don't think that you can point to anything in my post that I made up...

But let me ask you, after hearing a sobering speech from our Atty General this evening in which he stated that the DOJ will continue its case into Zimmerman, after listening to the NAACP, several politicians, and ridiculous displays of bias and unprofessional journalism surrounding this case.... after all that I ask you who is the bigger threat to a young black youth in our society today, the George Zimmermans running around, or the black community itself? Who is responsible for countless murders of black youths in our country? George Zimmerman or the failed economic policies that leaves them unemployed, idle, and angry? Where is the reporting on urban crime, where is the reporting on Chicago, DC, St Louis, New Orleans? Why are you so outraged about Zimmerman and not these others? How many black children have died since the fatal night that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin? Where is your outrage?
Hmmm, I don't think that you can point to anything... (show quote)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Jul 16, 2013 00:43:57   #
Wabbit (suspended)
 
Twardlow wrote:
You make thing up and misunderstand.

I stand behind my story.


Yep, it's dusie Doc
Jul 16, 2013 06:55:24   #
Twardlow (a regular here)
 
Blurryeyed wrote:
Hmmm, I don't think that you can point to anything in my post that I made up...

But let me ask you, after hearing a sobering speech from our Atty General this evening in which he stated that the DOJ will continue its case into Zimmerman, after listening to the NAACP, several politicians, and ridiculous displays of bias and unprofessional journalism surrounding this case.... after all that I ask you who is the bigger threat to a young black youth in our society today, the George Zimmermans running around, or the black community itself? Who is responsible for countless murders of black youths in our country? George Zimmerman or the failed economic policies that leaves them unemployed, idle, and angry? Where is the reporting on urban crime, where is the reporting on Chicago, DC, St Louis, New Orleans? Why are you so outraged about Zimmerman and not these others? How many black children have died since the fatal night that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin? Where is your outrage?
Hmmm, I don't think that you can point to anything... (show quote)



Please go'way...
Jul 16, 2013 07:15:07   #
dixiemegapixel
 
Where did you get the photo of leloblu's mother?
 
Jul 16, 2013 07:42:58   #
Robert Graybeal
 
Twardlow wrote:
but he never attacked anyone.

I think placing a gun to someone's chest and pulling the trigger is an attack.


Doesn't matter what you think... at least in this case, it proven in a court that it was self defense.
Jul 16, 2013 07:55:26   #
Screamin Scott
 
Typical juvenile mentality...Grow up asshole...
leloblu wrote:
Inside your dirty mom's pu..y
Jul 16, 2013 07:56:47   #
leloblu
 
Twardlow wrote:
Please go'way...


You can love GZ as much as you can but Obama's your President and it makes me laugh . Bunch of old tea party clowns
Jul 16, 2013 08:04:34   #
RichieC (a regular here)
 
Twardlow, are you also the f-16 guy?

Black Guy Jumped a Hispanic and the Hispanic shot him. NEws calls him a lily white KKK cracker and the black MAN a choir boy. None of which was true... all to bait you out to kill or break something so they can sell advertising.

Now recall the jubilation of the black community and riots by whites after the OJ Trial.

Keep dancing Bojangles.




Twardlow wrote:
A man with no authority, blamed a young man of some crime.

Against the wishes of the police department, and with vivid racial epithets which proved animus, he followed and harassed an innocent party.

In the face of this young man, he got out of his car, which no prudent individual would do, leading to a fight between two men of roughly equal age and size.

That fight was on grass, a benign arena, several feet from concrete.

The assumption is that no serious injury was likely, and the fight was like hundreds of others that take place in every city, and every night.

During that fight, Zimmerman wore a pistol in an inside-pants-holster, behind his back, covered by his shirt-tail and jacket.

[Probably in a panic], Zimmerman pulled out his pistol, without sufficient reason, and which no prudent person would do, and killed his opponent.

There was animus shown, and irresponsibility using a gun, leading to the murder of an innocent boy, demanding a verdict of second degree murder.


"I am angry that George Zimmerman could chase a teenager through his neighborhood, ignore a dispatcher’s pleas, make racially charged statements, provoke a confrontation with a young man armed only with Skittles, and pull the trigger that ended that teenager’s life, only to walk away without as much as a misdemeanor attached to his name. But I also know that the laws of Florida favored the defense, that the prosecution overreached in its efforts to convict Zimmerman on a second-degree murder charge, and that we will never know which man was screaming for help in the moments that George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. I also know that it is a fool’s errand to second-guess the conclusions of a jury that sat through countless hours of testimony and evidence before reaching a verdict."

"But that doesn’t mean I can’t draw my own personal conclusions, like my belief that George Zimmerman is a racist idiot who chased an unarmed teenager through a neighborhood for little reason more than he was a black man wearing a hoodie. I can also conclude that many conservative commentators were offensive in their reflexive defense of Zimmerman, as well as their efforts to attack the integrity of a dead black teenager. I am also not sure how it is that the right-wing’s professional chattering classes usually find themselves on the other side of African-Americans in racially sensitive cases."

Two above quotes from conservative Joe Scarborough.


Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/george-zimmerman-trial-expands-deep-divide-94125.html#ixzz2ZAKobfvP
A man with no authority, blamed a young man of som... (show quote)
Page: <<prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 next>>
          
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.